Here’s a video recap of last week’s Los Angeles premiere, and the incredible Sriracha art currently on exhibit at the Chinese American Museum.
Sriracha Premieres in Hollywood, June 3!
After playing to sold-out crowds in Atlanta, Indianapolis and San Francisco, the story of LA’s favorite hot sauce finally comes home!
Sriracha will screen Tuesday, June 3 at 2:45p at the historic, 448-seat Chinese Theatre in Hollywood—an official selection of the 17th Annual Dances With Films festival!
Your ticket to this Documentary Shorts program also includes “Friends You Haven’t Met Yet,” “Silver Tsunami” and “Pie Lady of Pie Town.”
I had a great time in Eugene, Oregon, and Sriracha won “Best Short Doc”!
Tomorrow in Eugene, Oregon—Sriracha at 12:40p, Bijou Arts Cinema. Official selection of the Disorient Asian American Film Festival!
Director Griffin Hammond talks “Srirachapocalypse” on HuffPost Live.
Last night, I sat right in the middle of the largest, sold-out crowd Sriracha has seen yet. 230 people packed into the Roxie Theatre, San Francisco’s oldest continually operating theater. The audience at the Food & Farm Film Fest reacted with so much laughter, groaning, applause. That’s exactly why I make films—to evoke these feelings—so it’s beautiful to see it in person.
Two screenings down, five to go on my seven-city March/April film festival tour!
- March 21: Sriracha had its film festival debut at the Tampa Museum of Art—Gasparilla Int’l Film Festival
- March 29: A sold-out show, an amazing audience, and an incredible after party at the Atlanta Film Festival (VIDEO)
- TONIGHT (April 3): Sriracha headlines the opening night of the Food & Farm Film Fest, at the Roxie Theater, San Francisco’s oldest continually operating theater. (Sold-out online, but a couple dozen tickets will be available at the box office.)
- April 7: Bare Bones Film Fest in Muskogee, OK
- April 12: Disorient Asian American Film Fest in Eugene, OR
- April 13: New Art Film Fest in Champaign, IL
- April 16: Illinois State University Documentary Film Fest in Normal, IL